Your DUI Defense
If You Answer “YES” to Any of the Questions Below, You May
Have An Excellent Defense To Your DUI Case
Regarding the Stop
- Did the police pull you over for no reason?
- Did the police tell you a reason, but issued you a citation for a different reason?
- Was your vehicle parked when the police first came in contact with you?
- Did you pull over as soon as you became aware you were being stopped?
- Did you pull over without weaving or swerving?
- Were you stopped by the police at a DUI Checkpoint?
- Were you outside the vehicle when the police arrived?
Regarding the Field Sobriety Tests
- Did the police officer fail to inform you that the field sobriety tests
- Did nervousness or exhaustion affect your performance on the field sobriety tests?
- Did you have any physical problems, which would affect your performance
on the field sobriety tests?
- After you were placed under arrest, did the police read you your Miranda Warnings?
- Were the field sobriety tests performed close to or on the roadway?
- Did the officer administer the tests on a surface which was not well lit,
clean and flat?
- Did you perform the tests with high heels on?
Regarding the Breath Test
- Did the police “persuade” you into taking the breath test?
- Did the police tell you to “keep blowing” during the breath test?
- Did the police need several breathalyzer attempts to get a final reading?
- Did the police fail to observe you for 20 minutes prior to the test?
- Were you wearing removable dentures during the breath test?
- Did you consume your last alcoholic drink within one hour of taking the
- Is your breath reading below a .11?
- Is there a variation in the breath readings?
If you were arrested for drunk driving in the Miami-Dade area,
contact Beckham Solis, Attorneys at Law to retain the aggressive defense you need and deserve