If you have been charged with DUI, you are likely panicking about the prospect
of the charge turning into a conviction. This is why it is essential you
do your part to protect yourself by enlisting in the help of a Miami DUI
lawyer you can trust to fight for your rights. At Beckham Solis, Attorneys
at Law, we understand you may be overwhelmed at the prospect of selecting
the most beneficial legal counsel, care, and representation.
The following are key elements to look for in a Miami DUI attorney:
- Experience – Is this lawyer exclusive to only one area of practice?
How many years?
- Professional achievement – Is this attorney a part of various Bar
admissions, honors, awards, professional organizations, etc.?
- Education – Does this attorney have extensive education?
- Success rate – Does this lawyer have a history of successful verdicts
and trial settlements?
- Communication – Does this lawyer get back to you in a timely manner?
- Price – Discount attorneys often don’t deliver you the results
you deserve. Don’t spend all of your life savings on your lawyer,
but don’t skimp where you need to invest in your own protection.
- Approach – Is this lawyer either too passive or too aggressive? Either
approach isn’t a great asset to have on your side.
- Compassion – You want your lawyer to be your strongest ally, which
is only necessary if he or she truly cares about your wellbeing. If you
get the sense that your lawyer doesn’t care, he or she probably
As you can see, obtaining a strongminded, experienced, and skilled Miami
DUI lawyer can be a drawn-out ordeal. This is why our legal team at Beckham
Solis, Attorneys at Law wants to do our part to help you survive this
difficult time with ease.
Contact Our Miami DUI Lawyers Today
At Beckham Solis, Attorneys at Law, we believe in doing everything in our
power to deliver you the results you deserve. We know just how much is
at stake when you are facing a DUI charge, which is why we will do everything
in our power to be your ultimate legal advocate. Our legal team will pursue
justice on your behalf, which is why you can feel more than comfortable
when you have us on your side.
To speak to a member of our firm, please don’t hesitate to contact
us by calling (305) 290-1884.